We’re Going Truck Hunting!
Have you seen this rare specimen? Be on the lookout for the elusive 2014 Special Edition Duck Commander GMC Sierra Pickup last seen in the Durham Region vicinity.
Only the most experienced outdoor sportsmen, avid anglers and hunting aficionados will be skilled enough to bag themselves a very special Duck Commander edition 2014 GMC Sierra Pickup – but they won’t last long!
These custom-designed, limited series pick-ups were specially created to be an outdoorsman’s dream. With input from Willie Robertson, the CEO of Duck Commander and star of the popular A&E show, Duck Dynasty, these fully-equipped trucks feature stunning “real tree” camouflage trim, decals, upholstery and decorative elements both inside and out that you just won’t see anywhere else.
These custom trucks are handsomely appointed with high-quality leather interior, upgraded dashboard gauges, and unique camouflage trim with special edition Duck Commanderdecals and 3D logos.
To better scout such elusive vehicles, here are some identifying features:
- Premium full face leather seats by Katzkin with “Real Tree” Camo inserts
- Carpeted mats with Duck Commander logo
- Dash appointments with “Real Tree” Camo
- OE “Bushwhacker” wheel flares with “Real Tree” Camo
- Sleek, low-profile in-box “Truxedo Duce” tonneau cover
- GFX twin tip polished stainless steel exhaust tip
- SideBars 4? Satin Black or Chromed, aluminum
- BedRails 2 1/2? Satin Black or Chrome, aluminum
- Unique “Real Tree” side, hood and tailgate graphics
- Gauge Face GFX silver/white sport Escalade typestyle
- Duck Commander 3D badges on fenders and tailgate
- Duck Commander wind shield decal
Photo credit: Duck Dynasty, A&E Networks
Not only do these trucks have lots of personality, they have the rugged good looks and power under the hood that you’ve come to expect from every GMC truck!
Small and big game hunters alike will love displaying this exotic species on your driveway and showing it off with pride. It doesn’t really matter which hunting season your prefer, because you and your truck will be in style all year ‘round!
The latest sighting of these extremely rare specimens has been in Oshawa, Ontario – and have been recently spotted nesting at the intersection of Ritson and Bond Streets. Track yours down today before they are all gone!
Mills Motors Buick GMC is proud to have the largest inventory of trucks – Including these special editions – in Durham Region and surrounding areas.
(By the way, the newest season of Duck Dynasty begins June 24, 2015 — will you be watching?)